• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No GD this time

Preg Mama

Reaction score
Its my third baby at 41. I had GD for my first 2 babies and this time I am all clear. Cant believe it:))
The only change I have made was I lost 14kg.:kiss:

Obviously your weight loss helped,great news anyanyway xx

Great news sweetie... I'm hoping the same. I had GD with my daughter and I'm checking my blood sugar levels and so far they are good. I don't think I will be in the clear for much longer but I'm trying :)

Great news sweetie... I'm hoping the same. I had GD with my daughter and I'm checking my blood sugar levels and so far they are good. I don't think I will be in the clear for much longer but I'm trying :)

Hi Hope you are on the clear too, this time. When will u be tested again? They want me to be tested again at 28 weeks:baby:

So far so good for me too, I had GD with my first and had a GTT at 16 weeks and my bloody sugars were really good. The consultant said if I make to my 28 week test and I'm clear then I'll be unlikely to develop it after that.

Congrats :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->