NO! going back :(

bestestmummy

2 Gorjus babies~ttc #3!
Reaction score
Did a superdrug hpt this evening but my mother in law was in and shouted on me so quickly put it back in foil and went to spk to hear....

Went back, not sure how long approx 10/15 mins maybe and a very faint pink line! OMG so did another one 10 mins later with a very squeezed weeeeee and nuffin not even a evap :dohh: so im assuming 1st was evap Although I have bn testing last week and even tho I have went back after 10 mins (I know No! going bak lol) nuffin! so where did this line com from?!?

Gonna test in the morning as im sure im preggo (symtoms galore) :shrug: xx

well if the first one was feint and then you had to squeeze a wee out for the 2nd it's unlikely to show on the 2nd!

Good luck for the morning x x x

See this is what OH says.....

BUT surely hcg in urine is there no matter what???

Congrats on ur BFP SSB! :happydance:

Thanks hun... :hugs:

No, that's not necessarily true, especially when it's such a small amount of hcg... Later on maybe yes. you'd probably get varying shades of a line. But I think at the beginning when it's so low it could easily not be enough to show. I bet if you look at it tomorrow though a little line will have appeared!

x x x

Its just bcoz I waited so long im kinda confused :s and the neg on the one right after! So to not get my hopes up I will test in the morning again!

They say a evap is colourless mine is def pink!

Will kp u updated thnx 4 the advice! How r u feeling with lil baba?? xx

Fingers crossed for the morning! I think it's always best not to get your hopes up too much just in case but I know it's really hard...

Yeh I'm ok, got some AF feeling pains today that I'm not very happy about, but no bleeding so hope it's ok... Thanks for asking :D

X x x

Well ive heard a few ppl get AF like cramps on early preg so could just be body adjusting :thumbup: xx

i really hope so... Thank you hun :hugs:

x x x

Good luck and keep us informed on your next test. I hope you get a very clear BFP!!!

GUTTED!

Done same superdrug early test this morning and :bfn: so looks like last nite was an evap! Although this morning it looks like a pink line! :cry:

Still no sign of AF gawd I hate the 2ww!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->