No heartbeat at 8 w 1 day.

Garnet

Reaction score
So sad today had my first OB appointment and they did a tranvaginal ultrasound and found no heart beat. Baby measured at 8 w. 1day. They want me to come back next Monday to confirm and they will give me chemicals to miscarry...:cry::cry:

:hugs: so sorry hun... we will chat with you whenever you need.

Oh Garnet.. I'm soooo sorry hun :( I truly am.. I wish I could make things better for you my dear. Lots of hugs for you!!!

so so sorry, hope they've got it wrong wen u go bk on monday x :hugs: x

so so so so very corry you are having to go through this Granet. I remember your BFP so clearly. Can it be that bubs is just a slow starter, I know so little about early pregnancy.

Hugs and more hugs honey

So sorry hun. Give it some time. If nothing else, just give it time. My personal opinion: if you are going to miscarry, your body will tell you. Let it occur naturally. My experience was similar to yours, only I was pregnant with twins. I docs wanted to rush me into using the drugs or the d&c. I decided that if I was going to miscarry, my body was going to do it naturally. At least that way I know I gave my babies a fighting chance. Give it some time and make sure they do another ultrasound before they give you drugs to terminate your pregnancy. So sorry for your loss - it breaks my heart anytime this happens. I know exactly how you feel. :hugs:

hi i am sorry to hear that.i went through the same thing..i was at 7 weeks

I'm so so sorry :hugs: I just went through the same thing in March. PM me if you ever need to chat!

I'm so sorry for your loss. You're not alone - we're here for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->