No idea whats going on

kbo

Reaction score
Hi ladies. This is my first post here :) My body is going a little crazy on me and some input would be really helpful.

I've always had an irregular period but its become a lot more normal in the past year. After a missed period in the summer I had two normal periods, though it looked like I was on a long 40 day cycle. Unfortunately I'm now 32 days late. I usually don't worry too much because this is relatively normal so I took a few pregnancy tests when my AF was 5 days late which came out negative.

I waited a few weeks and out of the blue I had white discharge with a few strings of red. I never spot, I usually just start AF but I expected my period anyway. I had five days of sparse pinkish cm and no AF. It's been about 2 days since the pink cm ended and now its just plain white cm. I took a test today but it was negative. Does anyone have some idea of what could be going on?

Im no doctor but it sounds to me like a hormone imbalance. You may want to go to see your doctor and as him for a blood test to check your hormones. I also recommend maca powder. Maca itself does not contain hormones but it works on your hormones to balance them out.

That's a pretty likely suspect at this point, now that you mention it. I did go to my GYN about a year ago and got all sorts of blood tests to check my thyroid & whatever else because of my irregularity. At the time they all came back normal but I guess with stress things can get out of whack pretty fast. I'll definitely find some of that maca powder. Thanks for your help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->