No libido!!

tone

Mummy of 2! ttc for #3
Reaction score
Hi girls, Im having serious issuses with my libido! I have none! NONE!! I could happily go the rest of my life without having sex! Ive no desire at all for anything remotley sexual! Normally im the complete opposite to this. I had the contraceptive implant a few months ago, could it be that? Its starting to put a huge strain on my relationship and i need to sort it out. Im to embarrased to go to the doctor!! Im only 18, this shouldnt be happening!! Xx

:hug:

I lost some of my sex drive on birth control.. could be to do with that! I found if OH did more to get me wound up it went a bit better. A bit 18+ lol but there's this gel stuff you can get that is AMAZING, it's for you.. lol.

I lost mine after having tyler but one night i thought enough is enough and we had it and im sooo glad we did as it's brought it back now :) you realise what your missing :blush: prehaps give it a go? x

Mines gone aswell, I've had the coil fitted but I didn't have much drive before that either. Luckily OH is very patient with me, but in a way that makes me feel even worse about it, the fact that he's being so good. Sorry not much help x

i got the implant in jan and since then i have lost mine too, tried sex lots of times but just not happening for me :( I am convinced its the implant lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->