• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No luck

CarolineB

Reaction score
Hi all,
This is our first month ttc, been waiting ages to start trying and read so much in prep like diet etc.
I am 8dpo today, no real symptoms except belly button pains and a few cramps.
I tried first response tst, says accurate 6 days before period and got bfn.
so dissapointed, i know we've only just started and many of you have been trying for ages, but just finding the whole thing confusing and upserring already.
what tactics do you use long term to take you mind off it, hubby thinks im too obsessed and that migt be making it less likely to happen?
also, is there any point in testing again or is a bfn just that?
C xxx

8dpo is still early.....if you are able to hold out try waiting for a few more days then retry, they are so much more accurate then (that being said I tested at 7dpo for the heck of it. and will probably test again this weekend at 12 dpo too...I'm a POASaholic).

Good luck to you dear, FX for ya!

yep 8dpo is still very early, sometime implantation doesn't even occur only 10dpo...

Remember it's not over till the :witch: comes!

With my first child, I tested the day after my period was due and it was negative... 9 months later he was in my arms! didn't get a bfp till a couple of days after my period was due.

Thanks for the replies guys. I will just wait and see what happens now, I dont feel at all pregnant but feeling more OK with it now! Just hoping for more luck next month, or month after, ot month after, LOL!!
Good luck to you both too!
Cxx

hiya, ive just started ttc my second, im sooo impatient! i dont know what dpo i am, it will say underneith this lol. i worry i cant get pregnant, i dont know why lol, when i am pregnant i worry from start to finish that somethings going to go wrong :\ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->