No more bending down for me

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
Its so hard to bend over to pick things up it takes my breath away

I can no longer put my underwear on. It's so pathetic

I aint that far yet but i cant get my shoes on

I'm with you, who knew bending could be so difficult I have per warned hubby it won't be long before he putting my socks and shoes on :haha:

While the weather has finaly picked up im wearing sandels so its not too bad but OH shaves my legs though lol

Bending down is getting a lot harder for me too...last night I had to have my OH take my toe nail polish off :dohh:

Yes warm weather is good, it's makes it one less thing to worry about lol

I keep forgetting that I can't bend over, so I try anyway and it hurts so bad! Then for a while I am afraid I hurt the baby.

But do you find that just because you can't bend easily everything falls on the floor !! :growlmad:

Haha, I feel your pain. I haven't been able to bend down and reach anything since 26 weeks..... My partner and 16 month old help me get dressed, and they pick up everything I've dropped and anything that's on the floor, for me. I also roll my exercise ball all over the place and use that to empty out the bottom rack of the dishwasher and reach low shelves/cabinets.

I was crawling around the house yesterday because I dropped something and had no one to get it for me, so I got on my hands and knees and then couldn't get back up. :haha: I wouldn't advise that one.

I keep forgetting that I can't bend over, so I try anyway and it hurts so bad! Then for a while I am afraid I hurt the baby.

Exactly this! I usually get a hard kick as if to say "mummy im getting squashed!"

Putting socks in has become a mission and a half. Thank god it's warmed up a bit so I can just shove a flip flop on.

I have to squat if I'm desperate for something off the floor!

I have no chance of askin dd to get anythin for me she just says no to me :(

Oliver has started to push things on the floor so he can see me struggle. I still bend and then moan because it hurts :rofl:

Ohh noo dd does that too and when i say pick it up she says no and walks off she a right git atm terrible two's as kicked in shes sooo stubborn she deffo takes after me for that lol

I miss bending over - was one of the main annoyances I had with my CS - it delayed my being able to pick stuff up or clip my toe nails.

It doesn't help that I'm the clumsiest person alive when pregnant !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->