No More Flabby Belly

Shireena__x

In My Own Little World
Reaction score
Well My Names Shireena And I Have Recently Had My 6lb 3oz Baby Girl.

Before DD I Was About 9 Stone And Could Eat What I Want Without Going Up A Size 8-10.

During Pregnancy I Went Up 2 A Size 16 And Weighed ALOT (cant remember exact figures)

Its Now 6 Weeks Post Preg And i Way 11 1/2 Stone / 75kg. Size 12. With StrechMarks Left Right And Centre. :'(

Im Going On Holiday 15 August, And Would Like To Wear A Bikini.

Im Also Not Feeling As Confident Or Sexy As I Was Before Post Preg.:cry:

I No My Body Will Never Be The Same Again But I Want To Get Back Down To My Size 8-10 / 9 Stone.

I Have A Very Bad Diet, So Im Going To Try Change That.

Im Giving My Self A Strict Resgime. Including; Sit Ups, Walking And Leg Work.

500 Sit Ups A Day. (OUCH!)
At Least 30 Minutes Walking.
At Least Air Riding (Until I Get My Bike Back.)
Weights (Up On Progress) - Atleast 50 A Day
Yoga Position (Starting On 5 Minutes Cause it Hard=[)
Push Ups - 5 Daily (Dont Think I Can Do One But Will Try)

(This Will ALL Gradually Get Higher On Progress)

Im Also Going 2 Weigh My Self Weekly (Sunday).

And Write Down What I Eat Daily.

Because i NEED 2 Get Back 2 Being ME!!!:hissy:

Im Waiting On My Post Natal AppointMent And Thats Whem In Going To Start My Excercise Nd Dieting.

So Watch This Space, And Folow My Jurney =)

xx

Starting Point

Upper - Size 12
Lower - Size 12
Weight - 75 kgs
Waist - 90 cms
Hips - 106cms
Thigh - 90cms​

I read somewhere that to get flat abs you need to do more exercises than just crunches/sit ups, and that you're wasting your time doing more than a few reps of them... they only work one set of your abdominal muscles... :) It was in "Fitness" magazine.. I'll try to look it up for you what they suggested, I have it upstairs..

Good luck! Although I'm not sure if you should weigh yourself daily? I've had a few people advise me to only weigh myself every weeks as weight can fluctuate daily due to many different things.

I read somewhere that to get flat abs you need to do more exercises than just crunches/sit ups, and that you're wasting your time doing more than a few reps of them... they only work one set of your abdominal muscles... :) It was in "Fitness" magazine.. I'll try to look it up for you what they suggested, I have it upstairs..

I believe I read somewhere that crunches alone won't flatten your tummy. It's all about eating clean (diet), excercising (cardio) and weights (as they help you build muscle and burn more calories).

Thanks Girls.

Your Right I'm Going 2 Weigh My Self Every Sunday But Im Also Going To Right Down My Diet Every Day Too So i Can See Were Im Going Wrong.

I Need 2 Loose My Belly, And Im Sure Im Going To Need The Help And Support So Thanks Girlies For Your Support So Far.

I Feel Bad 4 Binging Now :(

xxz

Fort I Wud Pase My Diary Entrys In Here Aswel As Having Them On My PC

Tuesday 20TH 2009

I Failed Today In EVERYTHING!!! :(
Diet And Excercising. Even Though i Shouldnt B Excersicin Yet As I Havent Had My Chck Grrrr But I Must Start Doing Things Proply Shireena!!! Any Way

2Days Stats:

15 Minutes Of Walking
75 Sit Ups
3 Minutes In Yoga Position
5 Minutes Air Cycling

Noodles And Egg

KA Can
Strwaberry Syurp and orange juice and water (half pint)

Wednesday 20th May

'Craving Nandoes' R We. Eating 2 Packets Of Crisps R We Shireennaaa!!!
Geting On Bus EveryWer!!!

Excersise 4 2 Day = Walking Arond Town 4 15 Minutes MAX

Food For To Day = Nandoes =5 Peri Peri Wings And Chips With A LARGE Corn On The Cob With Butter.
1 Bottle Ov Tango Orange
3 Half Pint Glasses Of Sprit And Tango Mixed
2 Packets Of Prawn Cocktail Crisps
1 Dip A Stick

Wate Gain Probly 50000 cals And Lost About 1 Cal
Naughty Shireena :(

Hi hun I have that article on sit ups/crunches right here:

If you're doing more than three sets of 15, you're wasting your time. "Extra crunches aren't going to cinch your waistline," says Michele Olson, Ph.D., a professor of exercise science at Auburn University in Montgomery, Alabama, and a FITNESS advisory board member. "You're working the rectus abdominus, which is only one of the four muscles in the abdominal wall. But it's the other three deeper muscles [internal obliques, external obliques, tranverse abdominis] that give you a leaner look by helping with your posture."

THE SOLUTION: Take a temporary break from your usual crunches and target your oblique and transverse abdominis...Olson suggests trying these Pilates-based moves as well: (1) the plank (balance on the floor on forearms and toes and hold for 30 seconds), (2) double-leg stretch (lie on your back, knees bent 90 degrees, with feet in air and shines parallel to the floor, shoulders off the floo with arms loosely hugging knees; extend your legs and arms out in a wide V, then return to start), (3) the side plank (lie on the floor on your right side, propped up on your right elbow, feet stacked; lift your hips up, using your left hand on the floor for support. Hold for 5 counts, then lower. Do 10 reps; switch sides and repeat). Do 10 reps of each move, three or four times a week.

There are other ab exercises in the magazine but it'll take a long time to type ATM maybe another day! :)

Thursday 21st May 09

Bottle Of Tango
Bottle Of 7 Up
Cornmeal Poridge
Kbab Burger With Lettuce And Mayonaise
Curry Sauce And Chips LARGE!
Packet Of Sweets (Soft Mintts)

Excersise = Nun :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics