no more... great birthday present :(

Angelicdragon

Reaction score
copied form posts on another forum so I don't have to retype it all..
me post coming up. Liver is the same so tha tis good news.
Back is stuffed so changing tablets to try and get the pain under control so i can have phsio. Can't have phsio if I can't even walk and Robert has to thalep me get dressed and undresed.
bad news though is that my back will not take any more prgnancies so once everythg is under control I have to book inwith jamie for a hysterectomy. yep sux big time but not abloody thing i can d about it.
We are thinking that with Roberts work being cut back that he will go onto carers pansion to care for me and for dad and i will go on disability pension being I can no longer drive if I have to stay on these medications.
At least on a carer pension he cn still work a couple of hours if he is needed urgently somewhere to fix an alarm.
Big life changes coming up.
I am alos bing put on a new nerve tablet which is not covered by PBS so is about $50 a month. However if that does not work then she il increase the tramadol but that combined with zoloft will make me not only nauseous but could cause vomiting as well but I am NOT allowed to stop thezoloft.
somone just shoot me now

I'll have to be on something forever because the discs between L4 and L5 and S1 are all herniated and the none between L5 and s1 has calcified and is pushing onto the spinal cord. Hence no more lifting anything heavier than a cup of coffee, no sudden moves, no twisting, bending, leaning etc etc.. The worry is that if they operate to remove it because it is touching the cord if they move just the slightest wrong way I'll end up paralysed. So at the moment I just have sciatica from the contact with the S1 nerve and it is excrutiating. I can't even pick up the kids toys or help dress them. I feel so useles at the moment.

My back I think was caused back in July when the light pole fell on our car in Melbourne. I was leaning forward putting the road/street atlas down on the floor so was bent over unsupported and it ha taken this long for the disc to calcify enough to touch the spinal cord. I really have no idea what is going to happen now. The hardest thing is coming to grips wit hthe news that i can no longer try pregnancy. I so wanted one more and hopefully a little girl. I really 2012 was going to be our year.
48 today and nothing much to look forward to now with the social services now having to provide home help and hubby having to almost quit wok and cut down to a few hours so he can be my carer and my dad's carer. I can cuddle my 2 yr od if I am sitting down but I cn'nt even bath him or dress him now so a for looking after him and keeping up with him into everything.. can't do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->