No Period, BFN

Faith2781

Reaction score
OK so first day of last period was 15th May ended late on 21st.... Did the deed with hubby a few times around the middle of my cycle. Now on 30th June and no sign of AF, did a test last night and a BFN. Don't really expect anyone to be able to tell me if I am or not pregnant but I don't have many friends I can talk to so use this forum to express my thoughts so I don't go nuts :haha:

Forgot tiredness... So tired, constantly for a week no matter how much or little sleep I have been getting...

I was due for AF and no sign of her at all and I am going crazy. We were not trying this cycle and were waiting til this one ended to try for #2. We did use protection around when I was going to be fertile but you never know I guess. :) I usually have 36-37 day cycles with my longest ever being 40 days. I am now on CD 46 and going :wacko:! I tested CDs 40, 42, and 44. (I am a POAS addict) I am going to test tomorrow morning if the :witch: doesn't arrive.

I have been exhausted, thirsty, and off and on crampy.

We can go nuts together while we wait!

Good Luck! Lets hope we get our :bfp:! Lots of :dust:

I'll go nuts with you ladies, its cycle day 38 for me, when they have been 34-35. BFN the last week... hmm... wait and see I guess!

Tested this morning on CD 47 and got a :bfn: :nope:. I am not sure what to think.

At what point should I ask my doctor?

Hi - I wasn't going to officially TTC until I had AF and then July was going to be my first cycle trying but it still isn't here! I know it's because of stopping the pill in April but just wanted to share my frustrations with you ladies! My first cycle after stopping the pill was 37 days long but now i'm on CD 46! I felt like it was coming last week and then nothing! I was so looking forward to TTC and now my body is letting me down :growlmad: Did a test on Friday and it was negative. Will do another one in a few days to double check but pretty sure I'm not as we weren't actively trying and no other symptoms apart from that I'm really tired :sleep: which I think is just a coincidence.

Loubie,

We were waiting to start conceiving #2 next cycle, but this one doesn't seem to want to end. I know how you feel...

Hi - I wasn't going to officially TTC until I had AF and then July was going to be my first cycle trying but it still isn't here! I know it's because of stopping the pill in April but just wanted to share my frustrations with you ladies! My first cycle after stopping the pill was 37 days long but now i'm on CD 46! I felt like it was coming last week and then nothing! I was so looking forward to TTC and now my body is letting me down :growlmad: Did a test on Friday and it was negative. Will do another one in a few days to double check but pretty sure I'm not as we weren't actively trying and no other symptoms apart from that I'm really tired :sleep: which I think is just a coincidence.

Hopefully it will turn up for us soon... or those tests will suddenly be BFPs!!!

Loubie,

If it ended up being a BFP that'd be great. It took us 9 months to conceive #1 so it would be nice to get one without trying. LOL!

I called the doctors office. They want me to wait one more week before I come in for a appt and blood work. Hopefully I find out one way or another before then because I'm going :wacko:!

QUOTE=Loubie_2012;28200649]Hopefully it will turn up for us soon... or those tests will suddenly be BFPs!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks Ladies... I am trying to wait until Friday morning before testing again! Then if we get a BFN I will be calling the docs, this was our first month of actively TTC so if my AF has disappeared and not BFP we are facing a bit of a setback lol. I have 'tweaks' in my abdomen but now not sure if they are real or a part of my imagination. I do hope we all get BFP in the next week or so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->