No period? Pregnant?

Bindi002003

Reaction score
Hi there
I am on the mini pill and this time when my period was due all I got was brown /pinkish blood that didn't even last a day now I have nothing could I be pregnant?

The mini pill works a bit different than a regular bc pill. If you miss one then there’s always a chance. The only sure way is to test or go to the doctor.

The mini pill works a bit different than a regular bc pill. If you miss one then there’s always a chance. The only sure way is to test or go to the doctor.
I didn't miss any but still have no period I was just wondering if it was implanting spotting I also don't take them at the same time every day

The mini pill is much less forgiving than the combo pill. To be effective, you must take it every day at the same time. I think you’ve got maybe hours of leeway. I would take a test to be safe and if you’re noticing that you’re having a hard time taking it consistently maybe consider the combo pill or a different method. Hope you get the answer you’re hoping for!

Still no period what are the chances of me being pregnant I also cannot stop peeing but no other symptoms should I test or wait a week?

How late is your period? Did you have unprotected sex anytime around 14 days ago? What would’ve been your fertile window. Hard to say what the chances are that you’re pregnant unfortunately. A test would give you a better idea if you’re late. Good luck for whatever outcome you’d rather x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->