No periods after d&c

myaccount

Reaction score
Hi all.. I am new to this forum n I want to share a problem of mine with u... Hope some1 might be able to answer...
I had a missed abortion in early march n got my 1st d&c done on 13th march... 1.5 months later, when I still dint get my periods, I went for an ultrasound n was detected with RPOCs... I had to undergo a 2nd d&c on 6th may... For 1month i was on contraceptive pills to straighten out my hormones.. I had my 1st period on 7th June, but it was scant n drier than usual... I haven't received my periods since then, though I did experience cramps.. My gynaec says the endometrium lining isn't thick enough (4mm)... What is the problem with me?? Pls help...

sorry didn't want to look and run but i had a d & c in april and my af still has not came back still waiting sorry im of no help

It took me a long time to get my periods back...almost 4-5 cycles. I know it's tough, especially if you want to TTC right away. Give it a couple more cycles and it still doesn't come back normally, make an appointment and see your doctor and ask for a real evaluation.

Just discovered i have a dermoid cyst in my ovary... how bad can that be?? do i have to get it removed before i can conceive??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->