No Results from RE?

Hopethisyear

Reaction score
Does anyone else not get actual test results from their Dr? Whenever I have bloodwork or ultrasounds I'm always just told "looks good" or we can proceed but I never get actual AFC, or hormone levels etc... This just doesn't seem to be the norm for anyone else.

Hi Hope :flower:

Because I'm with Kaiser, I automatically get my test results emailed to me. The only bad part is that sometimes there's not always enough information in the email explaining the results to my satisfaction so I have to 1) do some detective work via google and 2) follow up with my doc either in person or via email to get things explained to me.

I think you should go into each appointment with a notepad and tell your Dr. to explain what things like "looks good" mean. For example, before the doctor even touches me I tell him/her I want to know x, y, and z before I leave the exam room.

I think doctors are so use to "doing" they forget to explain as they "do." At my last u/s the doctor (not my usual RE) handed me a pad of paper to write down the sizes of my follicles for her own records. :haha: I then took a picture of the page with my scribbles so that I could refer back to them at a later date. Good luck!

Thanks! I've asked again via email and they just ignored me. I guess when I have my next appointment I will ask in person.

Mine did that. Sometimes I could get one of the numbers online, but had to ask what the follicle count was for that appointment. It was always looks good. Don't be afraid to ask. They may seem annoyed, but you are paying for it one way or another!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->