No Santa's coming to town parade or town lights this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sequeena

Winging it.
Reaction score
My awful town council has cut all the funding to Christmas festivities. We only have decorations in the shopping centre because it's privately owned (I'd be devastated if they stopped they've been using the same decorations since before I was born). The council still raise the council tax every year though :growlmad:

I guess I will have to take him into the city but it won't be the same :( is this happening anywhere else?

Aww that's so sad :( I guess a lot of twins will start doing this to save money now :(

It really sucks ou4 council covers 2.towns so I can't even go to the.next town over :(

This happened at my hometown a few years or so ago. It used to be really good with a fair aswell :(

That sucks :( bloody Scrooges.
We always go into the city because our town is small and a bit crap with Christmassy things.

Yeah we had the fair too gutted :(

It'll be good in the city though they always have a winter wonderland :)

That sucks! My LO hasn't seen a Santa parade or anything yet (she has had a photo with him though), I'm hoping to take her to see it this year.

That's total crap :( the towns round my way use to be really crap but for the past couple of years they seem to have stepped up their game
They all now have the Santa parade Xmas light switch on fair rides a stage set up with the local radio on air live at it and performances from mini celebs local dance school etc

I'm surprised your council paid for stuff in the first place. In my local town all the local businesses just contribute for the costs of the lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"