No symptoms at 7+2??

sammie13s

Reaction score
Im normally so sick by this point in pregnancy. I mean like really sick. With all 3 i had it servere and dizzy spells but nothing. Apart from the obvious sore boobs, bit of insomnia and headaches.. Should i be concerned? Im being monitored regular due to being high risk and baby seemed fine at last scan. But i thought sickness was a good sign that your placenta is working properly?

No i wouldn't be concerned if you've recently seen your baby :) count yourself a lucky lady this time :D

Sickness is said to decrease once the placenta starts to take over from week 10 but that isn't always the case, like mine :p

Id rather have the sickness though lol.. That way i no the pregnancy is going alright. Very weird me not having anything hmmm. Makes me worry. Is there many women that go through preg with nothing that end up with a healthy baby? x

Id rather have the sickness though lol.. That way i no the pregnancy is going alright. Very weird me not having anything hmmm. Makes me worry. Is there many women that go through preg with nothing that end up with a healthy baby? x

I had absolutely no morning sickness when I was pregnant with my daughter (not a single instance of nausea!) and she is now 17 months old. I did develop pre-eclampsia but she was very healthy :) I would say TRY not to worry yourself too much, maybe this time you'll be lucky and have no sickness!

I had about four nauseous days and that's about it!

With dd I has sore boobs and fatigue. I got a quesy stomach for like 30 seconds once in a blue moon. I also had problems sleeping in the beginning and slight constipation. No ms, no food cravings/aversions, no heightened sense of smell, no peeing all the time etc. dd is a healthy 2 year old now! My symptoms are pretty much the same this time except no constipation.

Nearly 19 weeks, still no symptoms here. :wave: :haha:

Never felt sick with my first, and haven't felt sick with this one. Same with my mom (the only reason her throwing up and ending up in the hospital when pregnant with my sister was due to her CONSTANTLY getting the flu!)

You don't HAVE to have all those crazy symptoms to mean pregnancy.

Plus you had a scan, and if everything looked fine then I wouldn't sweat :)

Thanks for all the advice. Still no sickness.. Just problems staying asleep and the sore boobies. Thats about it xx

I am so envious of you ones with no sickness!! :sulk:

OP - try not to worry, and think yourself lucky (at the moment ... you never know when it will hit!!)

I wouldn't worry at all and consider yourself lucky :) with my first pregnancy I had barely any symptoms. This time around it's quite different.

I freak when I'm not feeling pregnant too. To the point that I've realized I have a real aversion to coffee this pregnancy, so when I'm feeling not pregnant I hve about half a cup so I can make sure it still makes me terribly ill. Lol.

I've had sore/full boobs and tiredness and nothing else!

Just had a 7 week scan this morning and it's all perfectly fine :D. Now I just feel lucky, and glad, because if I had symptoms and they went away, I'd be panicking!! Now I've got none, there's nothing to panic about lol!! If I get some more... Then fine!!

Maybe we really ARE the lucky ones?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->