Noah finally arrived! :-D

Keza

Reaction score
Heya ladies am so happy to announce that my gorgeous baby boy Noah arrived at 8.23pm on friday the 20th of May 5 days overdue and is absolutley perfect.
I had been having contractions on and off since tuesday and they were gradully getting worse and more frequent. By thursday night they were roughly 8 mins apart alnight i had about 1 hours sleep. Then from 5am on friday the contractions were 5 mins apart i had the ''clear out'' in the morning then had a bath to see if the contractions would stop. But after i got out they came fast and more painful roughly 2 mins apart so i rang the hospital and was asked to go in the 40 min drive was horrible but got there in the end. Then got shown to our room and a nice midwife came in to see how far dilated i was. To my shock i was 5cm gone already i was chuffed as i wanted an epidural so they gave me the epidural and it worked fast on my right side but my left side took awhile and never completly numbed. After about 4 hours it was time to push! This is when my labour went down hill. I was pushing for 2 hours! But Noah was not coming i was absolutly shattered and couldnt do it anymore. I started to panic really bad was shaking all over and was just an absolute mess to be honest. The doctors came in and were checking inside to feel him it hurt so bad! In the end i had to go to theatre for a forceps delivery. They stopped my epidural so the contractions came back it was so painful and all in my back. They put a spinal block in which worked really fast but by the time it was all done i was in a full on panic attack. They fixed my legs up and delivered Noah after about 3 pulls. He was fine and surprisingly not that banged up from the forceps. They put him on my chest and i was in a right state. They then stitched me up that felt like ages! I had to have an episiotomy and got a 2nd degree tear. But it was all worth it for my little dude. It turns out that Noah had changed position near the end and couldnt get through properly so they had to turn him to get him out. Here are some pics of my little man :)

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Noah 20th may 010.jpg
    Noah 20th may 010.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 46
huge huge congrats!! i hope your now resting too!! well done hes a little star xxxxx

Congratulations! He is a little cutie x

Congrats! What a beautiful boy and I love the name! :)

How precious!! He's absolutely darling! Congratulations honey! :hug:

Sounds like you did really well! Congratulations, Noah is lovely!

Congrats on baby Noah! He's lovely xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"