Noah Jacob?

missjennakate

Reaction score
Does Noah Jacob sound good together?

We have decided on Noah for out little boy and I want a J middle name so that he has initials of both his parents. Our last name is Kelly. Noah Jacob Kelly. I personally like it but just txt my Mum asking her if she liked it too and she said "No it doesn't go sorry!" I now understand why people keep their choices of names to themselves ha ha. She then suggested Judd as a middle name??!

What do you guys think? There aren't many names that go with our last name. A lot of names we liked like Max for example wouldn't go. Max Kelly. Sounds like a cartoon character ha ha :dohh:

Any other suggestions for J middle names that will sound good with our names?

I don't like James just cause it's the go to middle name. It sounds great with every name but most the guys I know have James as a middle name. I also had a horrible stepdad called James ha ha!

Haha! Its so difficult!
I have a set girls name but OHs middle name that we have to have is ruining my 1st choice name as it doesnt go :(

James and Joe are great middle names

as is Jake but doesn't flow well with your surnane

other J names are:

Joel
Jim
John
Jack
Justin
Joshua
Jason
Jonty
Justice
Jedidiah
Joseph
Jacobi

Noah Julian

LOL... My son's middle name is Julian so I am biased, but I actually think Noah Julian does have a nice flow. My next son is going to be Gabriel James... not my first choice for a middle name, but like you said, it goes well with everything and neither DH nor I hate it. Since we agreed, no "take backs" as he said! Haha!

I like Noah Jacob

Noah Jude
Noah Jack
Noah Josef

They do go together well! It's weird how Noah and Jacob have taken off it popularity - over the past couple of years they've gone from obscurity to Number 1 and 2 on the UK name lists!! I have always thought they are nice x

I don't really think middle names have to go with the first, i mean how often do you use them. I never hear my middle name :wacko: I never even thought of it when picking out my DS he just got OH dads name. That just might be me though :haha:

Thanks guys!

I absolutely adore the name Noah but this weekend came across two Noah's in my shift at work! Which puts me off somewhat as it's getting super popular but it is the ONLY name both OH and I like and agree on. Ohhh dilemma!

Noah Jacob Kelly sounds fine too me, Noah jake and noah jack are also nice together !! Noah and jacob are really popular in my area at the moment x

Aye they are here too. That's what worries me! Love the name Noah but I don't want him to end up going to school and there being three or four Noah's. We love Noah but only like a few other names but even those names are popular too; Charlie, Joseph, Jacob..

I don't really think middle names have to go with the first, i mean how often do you use them. I never hear my middle name :wacko: I never even thought of it when picking out my DS he just got OH dads name. That just might be me though :haha:

agreed.

I dont use my middle name and really its a mouthful if you did - Sarah Jessica Parker, Sarah Michelle Hewitt, Tiffany Amber Theissen...really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->