Noah slept through the night!

VanWest

1 baby, 4 step-kids
Reaction score
Not sure if I should be worried or not. Noah slept from 7-7:30pm-6:30am. When he woke up his bottom lip looked alittle chapped. Is it okay that a 11lb baby slept almost 12 hours with no food? He ate 5 oz when he woke up. I'm thinking he was just having a sleeping day because he had a 4 hour nap yesterday. Is it okay to let him go that long without a bottle?

awww bless him, little sleepy head.

I would give him a sleeping feed at 10 ish. :)

he will be fine hun, if you feel worried that he is not having enough milk maybe give him a feed at 10ish, but i say if he is going to sleep through that long i wouldn't worrie about it hun, if he has chapped lips just put some vasline on his lips.

Kira has been sleeping through since she was a month and a half old and she has just reached 11lbs

:happydance::happydance:

Great isnt it! Dont worry about feeds, he is just getting into routine :)
When Ella was 2 weeks old she was sleeping through snd wieghed less then 11lb so dont worry, get some well deserved sleep !! ;)

Aww bless him. It's fine for him to sleep through the night like that - don't worry about his feeds - if he gets hungry, he will wake up. Enjoy it! :D Hurah for sleepy nights! :happydance:

That's great news, and I bet you feel rested as well.
He will make up by being very hungry throughout the day, so don't worry. If he was hungry while he slept, he would've screamed throughout the night!

well done Noah its fine hun if he was hungry Im sure he'd soon let ya know :D

That's great!! :D Means you hopefully get lots of rest too! Sam always sleeps well at night (usually 7 to 9 hours) and wakes up all playful and smiley so it doesn't worry me - I'm sure he would let you know if he was hungry x

Thats great! Hope you slept too! I worry too if Erica sleeps longer than normal. When she got sick, she slept a long time, and I ended up waking her up in the mornings to feed her. I'm sure tho that they would let us know if they were hungry.

He didnt sleep through the night last night, he was acting quite strange, breathing really fast and hard, so I unswaddled him because I was reallyworried about the breathing, and I never do this but I was that concerned I let him sleep on my chest, because he will not sleep on his back unswaddled

Hope he's better tonight. I worry about Sam's breathing when he's in bed sometimes too - really loud and fast - but he always stays asleep through it and seems fine when he wakes up. Stops me getting much sleep though as I end up watching him for half the night. Is he still on antibiotics? Might be worth giving your doctor a call in the morning just to say you're a bit worried if he's the same tonight x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->