Non-alcoholic beers

wonderfreak

Reaction score
Hey, guys! So I'm about 10 weeks along and I just had a few questions about Becks non-alcoholic beer vs Becks blue. I got a bit ahead of myself and just ordered the non-alcoholic version online before realizing its alcohol content is 0.30% whereas most other non-alcoholic beers are 0.5%. Not sure if it's alright as it's under 1% or if I should just find another beer. I know Becks blue has less alcohol but that's what I thought I was ordering (silly me)! I am by no means a heavy drinker, even before I fell pregnant. The alcohol free beer I've been drinking isn't that great and I'd like to try something different lol
Any opinions/advice is greatly appreciated
Thanks <3

tesco does a non alcoholic beer called equator

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=271604654

i first heard about it when i was attending a slimming world group but as far as i know its like a beer flavoured sparkling water, i hate the taste of beer so ive never tried it, this xmas i had a glass of non alcoholic wine and schloer

You would have to drink cases of 0.3% beer to notice even a tiny alcoholic effect so I wouldn't worry about that. No suggestions on what to try though! xo

I bought some Becks Blue, had one last night and saw on the back it said "Drink Responsibly" it's non-alcoholic lol!

0.3% is less alcohol content than 0.5%? Or did you mean 0.05%? Either way, it will be fine. I've had a few bottles of becks blue and also the alcohol free cobra is really nice.

I'm not a beer drinker I prefer wine but the non alcoholic wines are awful whereas the beer tastes like the real thing so I like it, it feels like I'm having a real drink at least! Enjoy it!

The non alcoholic pear ciders are nice as well. Xx

Noticed for the first time 'Becks non alcoholic beer' in restaurant menu last night.
Thought of ordering it first, but then I am not even beer fan so i passed.
So no idea. Have you checked with doc of allowable percentage. I had assumed it is totally non- alcoholic.

There is so much debate on alcohol. I have heard of doctors saying that it is ok for a pregnant woman to have a drink every once in a while while others totally say no. Personally I figure I am better off cutting all of it out just to be sure that I don't take any risks.

I drink becks blue with lemonade occasionally. It's non alcoholic. There might be a TINY alcohol content but if you have one every now and then I can't see it having an effect.

becks non-alcoholic is good and Cobra do a non-alcoholic, which is quite nice. I'm sure i've seen others! you get them in the supermarket in one little section, I think I bought the cobra in an off-license.

I think most doctors say not to drink at all because they fear most women wouldn't abide with moderation and go overboard. My doctor said an occasional glass of wine wouldn't hurt although 99% of the time it just doesn't sound good to me. There was a recent study about this and a few articles that fly in the face of conventional wisdom but are interesting to read.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/moderate-drinking-during-pregnancy-may-not-harm-babys-neurodevelopment/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->