Non fitted sheets

samantha_sarah

Proud Mummy to Ruby Mai
Reaction score
Went to Matalan earlier today and got two packs off flanette sheets for cot bed £6 each pkof 2 and a pk of pram sheets £4

took them home to find that they are just sheets with no elastic, bit akward i found tbh.

Anyone use the non fitted sheets? what do you think of them? x

They'd be good for putting over baby if you are going down the sheets and blankets route for bedding.

They'll always be handy as spare bottom sheets though in case of unexpected explosions from either end of a baby meaning fitted sheets are in the wash! :sick::sick:

i usually stick a non fitted sheet on top of the fitted sheet, so can whip it off in case of an accident, saves it goin through to mattress

personally i think they are a nightmare. there not too bad when baby is really little as they can't really pull them off but once they get older they they tend to pull them off and just end up with a ball of sheet down one end and asleep on the mattress (whel the kids i look after do anyway) i got pack of 2 fitted sheets from ikea for about £6 i think.

anyway just my opinion, they are good for covers etc tho

I think they are very handy to put over fitted sheets for quick changes and things and also to swaddle baby in in the first few weeks and to use as layering blankets, but I do think you need plenty of fitted sheets too for easyness x

I only use them on top of baby as layering. They just move too much on the bottom when you pick baby up and baby moves etc. Can you not take them back and change then hun?

nah lost the reciept like an idiot lol!

Picked up some easy fit bottom sheets from mother care so can i use the fitted bottom sheets i got from matalan as top layering instead of buying top sheets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->