Non-pregnancy symptoms...Rant!!

GirlBlue

Reaction score
SO I've been feeling nauseous every month for about 2 months, tired, and having shooting pains in breasts and lower abdomen, etc. Went to doc, she gave me an exams and blood tested for everything (thyroid, pancreas, and all came back normal). Glad I'm ok, but it sucks b/c I had to experience yet another BFN. Is it too much to ask for nauseau that's related to a BFP... LOL, Anyway, another cycle another month of hopes. I am secretly hoping that my mother, who recently departed for heaven, decides to get my grandmother, gang up on God, and send us a daughter for the new year. Oh well...enough ranting, back to WTT and studying for my exams....

I sorta know where your coming from, i'm getting pregnancy symptoms from the implant that i have, and when i did the test i was secretly gutted to see the BFN.

Our day will come x)

I've been experiencing the same for the last 3 months, alhough we haven't been trying its so disappointing to get a negative test! :-(

Totally...and the nurse who called with the results was taunting me...she gave me all my other results except that one...then kept saying...is there anything else you want to know....ugh...yeah...just to say, nope, test is negative. :(

urgh... don't they just always do that, it's like it's in their job description!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->