Non-stop screeching!

katy1310

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
For the past few days, Sophie has been doing a really piercing screeching noise all the time when she is awake. It only stops when she is sleeping, eating or in the bath. It's quite painful on the ears!! Anyone got any ideas as to what could be causing this? It's not even a cry or a scream - a shrill piercing screech is the only way to describe it.

The only obvious thing i can think of is teething but I'm also worried in case anything else is bothering her. She is bright and alert, eating, plenty wet and dirty nappies and still sleeping through.

xx

Im voting toothypegs too. Does she look in pain? Is OH singing? She might be drowning him out?

;)

Haha!! Nope, he's at work so we can't blame him and his singing!! :haha:

Maybe it is toothypegs...I wish she would hurry up and get a tooth! She has been showing other signs of teething since September but this awful screeching has only just started a few days ago.

I gave her some Calprofen a wee while ago and she has quietened down - lying playing happily at the moment. We'll see what happens if I go out of sight though! She is very very clingy just now as well.

Oh and meant to say, she does kind of look in pain - she has a screwed up face when she is screeching anyway! Unless she is finding the noise of the screeching as painful as I am!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->