Noone said it would be this hard

lilone2013

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Could do with some support really struggling at the moment , feel so low and tearful , I love my son to pieces , I just don't understand what's making things so bad yeah there's alot going on but I feel utter sadness

Baby blues are fairly common, feeling low and sad and it will pass. I can't speak from experience as I didn't suffer from it but if its pnd rather than just the baby blues that is making you feel like this then you need to talk to your doctor about it. I hope you start feeling better soon. :hugs:

It is hard! I think the reason peeople dont say is that they forgett he bad bits (i did) Its not a breeze and its ok to ask for help or admit you dont enjoy this stage xxx

:hugs:

Hun, your body just went through 9 months of growing a human inside of your belly and then you delivered your son and now have a NB to take care of. It's normal to feel stressed and sad. It will get better but if you feel your sadness is effecting your daily routine or relationships with your loved ones then you do need to consult your doctor.

I'm feeling it too. In fact, most days I'm angry with how my life as at mo. I wish I could just walk away from it sometimes.

All i can say is hang in there.. it will get better.
Having baby has been the hardest thing i've ever had to do, i was in total shock after she was born and just had no confidence in myself. The no sleep was driving me crazy and i wasn't eating as i had no appetite=even less energy. I found the whole thing utterly overwhelming and wanted to run away many times as i just didn't feel like i could cope. baby was very unsettled and i just didn't know what to do. oh took up the strain and i luckily had family around to help, i also got help from hv.
5 months later things are so much better, baby sleeps better and is less demanding, i know more or less what i'm doing now and how to calm baby if she's screaming her little head off!
Take each days as it comes and try nnot to despair, make sure you keep talking to those close to you so you don't become isolated and if you need to speak to dr/hv/health professional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->