Normal Exhaustion?? How to deal with it?

bunnyhop

Reaction score
I am really struggling this pregnancy I presume its a twin thing for me as I usually bloom.

My exhaustion is extreme, I wake up with nausea but not physically sick, if I am brave enough (not often) I leave the house we went out for about 2 hours this morning come home and then by 2pm the headache starts and I literally feel like my bones hurt and I have heavy flu. Ive just forced myself to come downstairs from being asleep in bed but still ache.

How do I battle this, is it the usual amount of exhaustion people generally get in pregnancy? :wacko:

I've been pretty much the same as that.

Be interesting to see some ideas on how to manage it :D

x

Hi there. I'm shattered with this pregnancy- I remember being tired with my first but I think the difference was that I was able to come home from work and straight into bed! Last night I went to bed straight after my toddler, today I'm achy and cold and have had a nap midday while my husband played with my little girl. How to manage it, I guess just do s little as possible over these next few weeks! Cut yourself some slack and get as much sleep as you can. I've invited the family around for dinner tomorrow... not a clever idea.

Honestly, by being super lazy when im tired, and enjoying myself when im not. Now I have a toddler its not as simple as sleeping when im not at work. So now I make her a den, lots of toys and rest on the sofa. When I have some energy I go for a walk and get some fresh air and exercise. It will settle down and you will get your energy back soon honest xxx

I cannot be any more lazy if im honest, ive been off work for the last month with the sickness. I am going back next week but will need to be reduced hours as there is no way I can even sit up straight in the afternoon nevermind work.

Im really really hoping it passes soon, my poor hubby has to cook dinner for everyone when he comes home as im just a zombie by then bless him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->