North American Moms - Parent's Choice?

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Has anybody used any products from the Parent's Choice brand they sell at Wal-mart? Diapers, wipes, other products? I'm just wondering because normally I stick with Huggies and Pampers and more well known brand names, but their stuff is soooo much cheaper! Like 5 bucks cheaper for a super pack of diapers. And I know sometimes the bigger companies make the store brands anyway. Anyway, any reviews?

No sorry, I don't use them. I honestly haven't even see them :blush: because I so rarely go to walmart.

I haven't either, I've used Target diapers (didn't like) target wipes (ok) and target formula (just like enfamil so bonus) and I LOOOOVVVE costco brand diapers and wipes. You could always get a tiny pack and try them out and see what you think :D good luck! :D

I think my niece tried the Parents Choice diapers and said that they leaked

Someone gave me some parents choice diapers because they didnt like them.. guess what? I didnt like them either.... LOL They were really stiff and didnt fit well at all, I can see how they would leak.

Personally, I would just keep an eye out at walmart for diaper sales and stock up... or buy washables.

if you really wonder buy a small one try them if
they arent any good bring them back Just a suggestion :)

I got some Parent's Choice diapers for my baby shower. I hated them, and only used them so I didn't waste them. They leaked, they didn't fit on properly like other diapers, they left diaper residue, and they gave Hunter diaper rash. I have however used Parent's Choice Organic Wipes. They are the only wipes that don't give Hunter a rash. I also use Parent's Choice BPA free bottles. Hunter really liked them. Those two things are the only thing I'll use from them.

I bought a pack, we'll see how it goes. I think I'll probably only need one more pack of size 2 before she moves into size 3 so they'll do until then.

My mom uses them, but she has 4 foster kids to diaper.
I use the wipes.

I'm not sure about their diapers/wipes, etc. however, I have used their bottle liners and I was very disappointed. I had bought a couple boxes, and then all of a sudden, as I'm pouring formula into the bottle, it was everywhere! The stupid liner had a hole in it, and I was left with a mess, and a lot of wasted formula. I checked the box, and there were about 10 others with holes in them.

Whats worse, is that I emailed Wal Mart about this, they had someone call me about it...then did NOTHING. No coupon for a new box, no refund, no apology...NOTHING.

Now I just pay for the more expensive liners.

I have used their bottle liners and I was very disappointed. I had bought a couple boxes, and then all of a sudden, as I'm pouring formula into the bottle, it was everywhere! The stupid liner had a hole in it, and I was left with a mess, and a lot of wasted formula. I checked the box, and there were about 10 others with holes in them.

Whats worse, is that I emailed Wal Mart about this, they had someone call me about it...then did NOTHING. No coupon for a new box, no refund, no apology...NOTHING.

Wow, really surprised about that! I have nothing but good things to say afterward whenever I have had an issue at walmart. I would try talking to the store manager again if this happened recently as they definately should do something for you.

I know people who use the parents choice wipes with no problems, not too sure about the diapers as I tried the superstore brand and had no luck with them (lots of people I know use them happily) so I haven't tried any other store brands. Not a huge fan of a lot of the other parents choice brand products though either.

You can try calling pampers/huggies and asking for coupons. I do it a fair bit. I just call and say that I really like their products and would rather use them but with things being so tight some coupons would really help. I'm going to have to buy diapers anyway so they usually will just give me coupons so at least what I am going to spend goes to them and not some other company. Usually good for a few dollars at least.

i used the wipes while in america and loved them much more than the huggies wipes. the huggies wipes are so wet they smear everything around, the parents choice ones worked much better and could be used on the face too. pity they dont sell them where i live. i would definately switch to them.

Just in case anyone was wondering about this - I think I lasted 3 days and we've had 7 leaks. Bring on the Huggies.

Walmart diapers lasted ONE day in my house, rather one PEE! Anthony made them explode! They do not hold up worth a damn. Sides came apart and the stuff inside was everywhere. ICK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->