North Korea and South Korea

Scamp

I'm a mummy
Reaction score
Does all the stuff on the news about North Korea and South Korea worry you? It was just on 'have I got news for you' and they were talking about Korea and ww3.
I'm such a worrier and when I hear anything like this I get really scared. But Mike is the complete opposite! :dohh:

x

Yes because I dont think its going to get better and that worry's me. Its asking for trouble :(

I read that China might get involved :nope:

I know it sounds really 'hippy' of me but why can't all the countries just get along? :shrug:

North and South Korea have been in disputes for quite a long time and have been at war before.
No peace treaty was ever signed between the two either, in fact there was never a formal end to their war in 1950.
I highly doubt if they were to go into physical war again it would spark WW3 as their tension is nothing new.
Also, China is an ally of NK but has had a lot of issues with Kim Jong-Il as well. They did not condone the firing off that NK did recently towards SK.
If anything China holds power over NK in a way that would only benefit our allies if they were to become more involved.
No, I don't think they would withdraw their supprt of NK BUT they seem to have no problem condemning them for their actions from time to time.
China is very much into stability and avoidance of war when it comes to NK. If NK were to collapse it would send huge economic shock waves throughout China...

It just seems to be getting worse out there. I think it will involve most country's to be honest and it scares me. I dont know why people are worrying about 2012 when real threats exist and are much more likely x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->