North Pole Behaviour Department pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

LPF

Reaction score
People probably know about this as it's been all over my FB feed but I thought I'd share just in case.

It's a great little personalised pack for encouraging good behaviour in the run up to Christmas. I don't particularly like the 'you've been naughty' wording rather than the behaviour but as ds can't read, I just won't say it like that! I'm also going to put a chocolate treat out with each green card.

Website here
https://www.goodbehavioursquad.co.uk/North-Pole-BD
Cost £10 inc delivery

image.jpg

Screw up until Christmas, I need one for everyday in general!

Nice idea in theory but for me it seems a bit much telling my child how naughty they have been with a red card lol! Xx

Nice idea in theory but for me it seems a bit much telling my child how naughty they have been with a red card lol! Xx

I think it would take quite a lot to warrant a red card!

I have seen these. I think the idea would be quite simple to replicate yourself. I have a friend who does traffic light stickers with her daughter. Green = good, yellow = pushing your luck, red = lose something (usually time on her tablet) I think maybe having the yellow there is a good idea and gives a chance at redemption. Straight to red might be a bit upsetting, I know the portable north pole had quite a few of my friends kids in tears when santa told them they had been naughty. Also having a yellow as a warning means you don't have to keep them on green (and thinking they are getting away with it) until they've been bad enough for a red.

I do think the over all idea is quite cute though and if your childs mostly going to be on green it may just add to the magic and the build up.

I have seen these. I think the idea would be quite simple to replicate yourself. I have a friend who does traffic light stickers with her daughter. Green = good, yellow = pushing your luck, red = lose something (usually time on her tablet) I think maybe having the yellow there is a good idea and gives a chance at redemption. Straight to red might be a bit upsetting, I know the portable north pole had quite a few of my friends kids in tears when santa told them they had been naughty. Also having a yellow as a warning means you don't have to keep them on green (and thinking they are getting away with it) until they've been bad enough for a red.

I do think the over all idea is quite cute though and if your childs mostly going to be on green it may just add to the magic and the build up.

That's what I thought. Ds is pretty good really and we use a sort of similar traffic light system with warnings and he never gets to red (I think they assume not many kids would as they only give a few red cards!)

I though it was lovely the way it's personalised as ds can read his name and gets very excited when he sees it on things to him. I also like the certificate for Xmas Eve....build the excitement even more! I think there's video clips that can go with it as well of cheeky elves leaving things.

Shame really my eldest is too old for this and youngest a bit too young, will suit hi. Next year I think more

Ohh what a great idea! I'm seriously considering buying this for my LOs :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back