Northern Ireland mamas to be.. Maternity wear issues?.

Alanadoll

Reaction score
Hey everyone, anyone out there. I'm from Northern Ireland, lisburn area and having trouble with finding nice maternity wear, have tried new look and next don't have it in store, any ideas for affordable clothes? I've got a few bits online but I want to try things on too

Hi Alana I'm from lisburn too - last time I was in the mall Peacocks had a few maternity items, and I know Dorothy Perkins in castle court does as well x

I'm mainland uk, I would just order online. Xx

Hiya,
I'm from NI too and this is my second pregnancy. I've found it difficult to get maternity clothes too, so mostly buy online from New Look, Dorothy Perkins, H&M etc.

As for actual shops stocking clothes - I haven't looked this time, but when I was preg a couple of years ago - Debenhams in Castlecourt, New Look in Royal Avenue and Next in Royal Avenue in Belfast had some maternity wear in store.

Also Mothercare have a number of branches and maternity clothes in store.

Hi Alanadoll I'm from lisburn - new look had a good few pieces in the mall today on their maternity rails, and Dorothy Perkins in castle court apparently has some good stuff though I've not been there myself yet to get a nosey! X

H&M in Victoria Square has maternity as well. It's upstairs next to the baby stuff.

Wow didn't realise there are so many ni girls on here. I grew up on lisburn, live in Bangor now though. I'll have to pop into the mall for a nosey, I can't find anything I like in the Bangor stores, Plus our Dorothy Perkins closed down.

I heard there was good stuff on the Boucher road for maternity wear but there was nothing :-(

Hi I'm close to you as well!!

When I had My daughter DV8 had great maternity clothes but not sure they do anymore?

I got some jeans from mamas and papas in Victoria square. Went to outlet in Banbridge but they don't do maternity at all.

I bought online from new look but think new look on the Boucher road Belfast have maternity upstairs.

Peacocks have a small range too.

Topshop in Victoria Square have a good selection of maternity wear. Their jeans are good. :flower:

H&M in Belfast tends to have a few nice rails of maternity, and often some things in the sale! Got some nice skinny jeans in there which are nearly impossible for me to find as i need LONG maternity which no one offers! lol!

And New Look in town too - last time I was in I walked up to the 2nd floor to discover maternity was now on the 1st floor right at the back! So if you go in, ask first!

Mamas and papas do some nice long maternity jeans!! I'm in the same boat!! Desperately need longer things

Lol found this post was about to reply to it - only to find I've already replied - twice! Babybrain kicking in or what? Goodness!

H&M in Belfast tends to have a few nice rails of maternity, and often some things in the sale! Got some nice skinny jeans in there which are nearly impossible for me to find as i need LONG maternity which no one offers! lol!

And New Look in town too - last time I was in I walked up to the 2nd floor to discover maternity was now on the 1st floor right at the back! So if you go in, ask first!

Try Asos I have the opposite problem and you can order jeans by length and size on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->