not an intro just a story :)

L

lilmumma

you get on with it! :) you dont have much choice i guess! my problem was not going to the hospital quick enough, i thought nothing of it, maybe i should have

Aww glad to hear your bubba boy is doing well now what a scary start to life.

Big Congrats to you an your family hun :)

Wow, you must have been so scared!!!! You did so well babe, you must be so proud of yourself and Kabe!!! Congratulations! He is a little diamond! All of your kiddies are lovely hun!

And good luck with the Op too, I hope that goes well! :hugs:x

I'd be so scared if I went into labor so early. My mother was born at 31 weeks, but in 1950, so our family has experienced similar complications. I hope for a birth like mine...I was born at 44 weeks and I was huge.

Hope you all are doing well and I hope your baby stays healthy. :)

Lilmumma what an amazing story! Glad to hear your lil one is doing well and becoming stronger with each day! Have you ever seen the doc that delivered him since? Wishing you and your fam a wonderful New Years. Stay strong, it's inspiring!

Fantastic story! Im just sorry you had a horrible time at the hospital! Thank god for that one doctor!

When was he born exactly? Like what week? Sorry if I missed that bit.

Hes lovely! what a little fighter.

xxx

29+6 i think lol, it kept moving but i think it was made out as 29+6 in the end, he had the gestation of a 32 weeker though :) which helped a lot

What an incredible story! I'm so glad that everything turned out okay. Congrats! :hugs:

Thankyou for sharing your story.

Aww, thats such a sweet story :hugs::cloud9:

I love the piccies of your kids and little Kabe in the middle, so adorable!

OMG i would of been so scared you are sooo strong!!! Dunno if I could of done it xoxoxoxoxoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->