Not coping well.....

Cazran25

Reaction score
I'm not coping well in this mini heatwave England seems to be having 😔

Toddlers behaviour has been just awful the last month, she's become very physically violent towards me. We are using the timeout technique which mostly works but a lot of people have said it's probably down to us moving house a few months back. She literally attacks me 😔 It's generally when tired but little monkey is a real terror to get to nap most days,despite her really needing the sleep.

On top of that I'm suffering with awful hayfever, doctors won't prescribe me bugger all. I can't breathe & my eyes are red raw.

All in all I'm feeling very down & fed up, feel like I'm failing DD in some way as I can't be my usual "fun" self.

That sounds so hard. Hope the heat wave and violence passes soon.

I know how you feel, it's horrific :( I'm in the Midlands and just can't stop complaining about the heat!

I'm in Wales and the heat is a killer. Im trying not to moan about it as we very rarely see sun but being pregnant when it's this hot is hard!!

I love the heat n the sun normally but not at the mo while pregnant! I'm 21 weeks n finding it so sticky n sweaty n I'm in wales too. Was 26 degrees yesterday! I have a holiday that was already booked to Majorca in July, hope I cope ok! X

Man i could hve written this!!
Ds is teething and has taken to biting me
To the point if making me bleed
And slapping me in the face hard.
He is mostly non verbal
So I'm finding it very hard to stop the behaviour.

Hay fever is kicking my butt

And the heat and hay fever r giving me headaches

My sympathy to u
Ur not alone xxx

Only saving grace is we moved the end of March to be closer to inlaws & my mum. Mum has been looking after toddler one day a week & so have the inlaws which has been a great help.

Doesn't help I'm stressed about my scan Thursday too, having placenta previa is not how I saw this pregnancy going 😔

Thanks ladies x

My sil had placenta previa
It fixed itself but not until the very end
Beyond 36 weeks for her
So don't worry if it isn't fixed just yet xxx
Her little girl is three and gorgeous now :)

Holland and Barrett have some. Great natural hayfever remedies. P.S the active ingredient in my. Sickness tablets is the active ingredient in hayfever tablets so if doctors wil prescribe for sickness why not hayfever? Especially as your so far aswel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->