Not feeling so right here lately.

MissTaylor023

Pregnant (2nd Trimester)
Reaction score
So for the past couple days i've been feeling weird.
there's been some uncomfortable pressure in my pelvis where i've had to tilt forward and back to relieve it a bit which doesnt always help and sometimes it's really painful, i've felt some tightening in my uterus that lasts a few seconds and just goes away, i've been tender in my belly and pelvis, i've had headaches and i've been nauseated, and i've had increased sticky wet discharge TMI and sick to my stomach, my stomach has been upset and my back has been hurting me. Usually Jacob sits right above my belly button and it seems he's been a bit below my belly button. I'm not really sure what's going on, and i'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I'm 28 weeks and 2 days..

I can relate to the upset stomach. I have on and off back pain at this point. I feel heavier in the bed, when I lie on my sides I get cramps in my buttocks. :wacko:
I've been having heartburn, which I read is normal at this stage. But I also feel like I have some sort of acid reflux, especially when I lay in bed it's horrible, I have to sleep propped up a lot of times now.
I also read that tightening in the uterus (sort of like contractions) is normal at this stage also. I have several apps in my phone and read my week by week pregnancy info. I highly suggest the ones by WebMD, What To Expect, BabyBump, and Happy Pregnancy. Some are more "fun" than others and you can enter your information such as weekly weight gains, your height, due dates, and more. Others simply go by due date. You don't have to have the phone apps though, the websites are just as informative. But it's a great way to keep up with what to expect, not only changes for your baby but with your own body as well.

I've been drinking plenty of water and i feel very sore and uncomfortable when i first lay on my side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->