Not finishing bottles

fairydust87

Mummy & Noah <3
Reaction score
For the past two weeks or so Noah hasnt been finishing his bottles. He has 4 8oz bottles a day but takes around 4oz of them he leaves around 4-5 oz. Ive tried to give him 7oz but he only drinks 4oz of that. I dont think its enough for his age. He has two jar foods a day hardly anything.

Could anything be wrong? X

Lilly has never been a big drinker and only has about 3 5oz bottles a day. Sometimes 4. The doctor said as long as she is gaining weight, which she is, not to worry about it.

It's probably not the case but felt like I should share as that was the first sign my LO had a throat infection - it hurts to swallow. She also wasn't interested much in her solid food. I might get him checked out just to be sure it's nothing

For the past two weeks or so Noah hasnt been finishing his bottles. He has 4 8oz bottles a day but takes around 4oz of them he leaves around 4-5 oz. Ive tried to give him 7oz but he only drinks 4oz of that. I dont think its enough for his age. He has two jar foods a day hardly anything.

Could anything be wrong? X

Hey! We've had this recently......I've just tried dropping a bottle 2day....instead of 4 7oz bottles, giving aoife 3 8oz bottles...it seemed to work at bed time, she took 7 oz instead of 4/5 oz.....the health visitor said that the morning and evening bottles are the main ones and as long as there's plenty of milk in her diet (cheese, yogurts, milk with porridge etc) then not to worry if she drops a bit....I just felt like I was constantly forcing food and milk down her throat even if she wasn't showing signs of wanting it.......I'm just going to see how it goes, obviously if she's crying because she's hungry then I'll give her a bottle back but fingers crossed it should be ok xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->