Not getting any signs of period but...?

shaescott

WTT for #1
Reaction score
I can't have gotten pregnant this cycle. It's not possible. The only other possibility in which I am pregnant is that my last period was not actually a period.

I never got any EWCM this cycle and it's CD28. I've had random spotting this cycle (but not in the past few days).

My CM is actually watery right now. It was thick and creamy and there was lots of it when I should have been ovulating so not sure I did (and I always do).

I always spot the day before AF comes and get cramps and/or gas pain (not flatulence, just the pain) starting a few days (3-5) before. I haven't gotten any of that.

My period isn't perfectly regular but it's around 30 days on average, standard deviation of about 3 days (2.87 but who's calculating haha sorry I'm taking statistics).

This is the first "week before period is due" that I haven't had pregnancy symptoms (obviously I wasn't pregnant those times). It's kind of odd.

I didn't test last time because, well, I got my period. I'm also not TTC so I'd prefer not to be pregnant, I'm not ready yet due to education and finances.

Not really sure what's going on right now. Anyone experience this? Advice?

I'm gonna wait to POAS to see if my period comes. Don't want to waste the money.

Well, period is officially late. It was due yesterday. Still nervous to buy a test. I'm not TTC, I'm in a bad place for a baby right now, so I'm kind of putting it off. But my CM is watery so I'm confused but if I was ovulating I think there would be more and there's only a little. I'm having absolutely no symptoms (ok except acne, I've had more of that). Confusion.

Cm is egg white not watery at O.

Youll only know if you test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"