not hungry!!!?!!???!!

emeeorevan

Expecting Miracle #3
Reaction score
Like title says, I'm just not hungry anymore! When I eat I feel nauseous. Not as band as Ms but just enough to not want to eat! Sometimes its not on purpose, I just stay so busy that I realize that I haven't ate. And when I do eat I find I'm eating alot of empty carbs, cereal, crackers, bread ect. Its just so difficult to find time to cook and quick foods are usually pasta or sandwiches.
today: slept late, late breakfast (10am) of bacon egg and tomatoes, realized it was 4 pm and had an apple, now nauseous and can't think of anything to eat that isn't fast food or empty carbs!!
just don't want to eat. Nothing strikes me!!!

This was me yesterday, had breakfast around 10 am then had some toast at 8:30 pm as I realised I hadn't eaten all day :-/
All I can advise is try and have snacks handy, anything is better than nothing and the feeling sick could simply be because you haven't eaten for so long xx

ive been gettin like this last few days. Yest made bake pot an beans but pot was still hard so ended up beans on toast an only ate few mouthfulls just wasnt right. An tea at nearly 5pm was fish an chips took one bite fish but ate all my veg (one thing i can eat alot of lol) i kinda snack on peanuts opps little things.

Thanks ladies. When I do get hungry I want fresh veggies but there is really not much that I eat. I'm very picky when it comes to veggies but I do try to eat some.

I've been like this on and off for most of my pregnancy. It's helped control my weight gain though! I keep a lot of healthy snacks available: almonds, fresh fruit, pre-chopped veggies and dip, cheese and crackers, yogurt & frozen berries, etc. I find light small amounts of food to feel the best. Heavy foods seem to ruin me for the whole day.

I'd love to be like this! All I can think of is eating! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->