Not long til May :D

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
:happydance:

Who else is nearing there date to start TTC? how you feeling?

I am super excitied although also wondering if i am doing the right thing. should i wait longer, am i being selfish? so many mixed feelings ... how is everyone else holding up?

Im not TTC in may but i am going on holiday:D

I'm actually getting really nervous about it! Will I be able to manage a baby and a toddler? Am I doing it for the right reasons? Is it whats best for Isla? Are we going to be ok financially?

I go from :wacko: to :happydance: to ](*,)

:dohh:

We are going to ttc in may hopefully! When i'v had my implant out and had a normal cycle! When I think about I get excited but I sometime worry ifim doing it for the right reasons 2.

Hey! We are going to NTNP in May and I am really excited! But the closer it gets the more nervous I get as well! What if it takes us a long time to get pregnant or can't? Can I handle the responsibility of a child? Will we be okay financially? the list goes on and on but then I think about the pregnancy and holding a baby in my arms and raising a child and I know that one way or another we will make it all work and it will be wonderful.

we are starting to TTC in april once ive had my noral cycle and cannot wait we are both so excited. we both have no doubts and know this is what we want!!

We are going to be TTC in May also and I am very excited! getting a bit obsessed though and VERY scared!!! will be our 1st xxxx good luck to u all xxxx

With my first I was just so excitied but now I keep thinking is it far to Sam to have another so close, we always wanted to have them close and he wont really know the difference anyway but I worry how i will split my time in two ... I am prepared for it to be hard and I love being a mummy to Sam but wondre how I will cope with two and if I neglect one more or somthing ...

However I had no expectations of what to expect before having Sam, and I its really just me and hubby (his family are too busy helping his older sister raise her family and never bother with us and my family are in Wales), its a kind of sink or swim thing so I imagine I will be fine.

Anyone TTC number 2 or more and panicing about neglecting one or the kids?

Hey there, we are TTC in may also, there seem to be quite a lot of us in here. Good luck to everyone!! This will be our first, and I quite often have these questions going round in my mind, will I be able to cope? are we doing the right thing? But I know in my heart that we would be doing the right thing and could make a child very happy. The only other thing that I really worry about is if it takes ages, or if we cant get pregnant at all. That would really get me down and I have seen a work colleague go through this and it looks like one of the hardest things in the world. I also worry what I will be like if I stop my anti depressants in order to TTC. So many worries ahhh!

Hey there, we are TTC in may also, there seem to be quite a lot of us in here. Good luck to everyone!! This will be our first, and I quite often have these questions going round in my mind, will I be able to cope? are we doing the right thing? But I know in my heart that we would be doing the right thing and could make a child very happy. The only other thing that I really worry about is if it takes ages, or if we cant get pregnant at all. That would really get me down and I have seen a work colleague go through this and it looks like one of the hardest things in the world. I also worry what I will be like if I stop my anti depressants in order to TTC. So many worries ahhh!

I was on anti-depressents before getting pregnant, i stopped when i got pregnant because i was feeling so much better ... although i spoke to alot of doctors/psychitrists who all said it was fine to be on them when pregnant ... so i wouldnt worry too much about it ... if its better to be on them then dont worry about coming off them, and also dont let people make you feel you cant be a mum with depression, because it nonsense, being a mum has helped my depression no end, i love it!

Good luck ladies, really not long now :D

Hi!

We are going to be ttc number two in May as well. I am soooooo excited and even though it is only 4/5 weeks away (well around 6 until I am due to ovulate in May!), it seems so far away just now.

I have to keep my mind occupied....who knows what I am actually going to be like when we start ttc. How will I manage the two week wait again? I remember all the symptom spotting from the first time round. A lot of my normal premenstrual symptoms are quite like pregnancy symptoms, so that can be frustrating. I do have one symptom that I got both times I was pregnant (one which sadly ended in an early miscarriage), which I don't get normally and that is really sensitive, tingly nipples! I normally get the sore boobs but sore nipples seem to be a pregnancy thing for me. So, when I was in the two week wait with Tristan and got this, I just 'knew.' I am so excited about the idea of feeling pregnant again...I hope I get (and you all get) speedy and sticky BFPs when our ttc commences!

Good luck girls!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"