Not much movement on U/S

msq

Reaction score
I had an ultrasound yesterday at a 3D ultrasound place and am just a little worried because it took the tech a long time to find the gender because she didn't move very much. Then we got a 3D picture where it kind of looks like she has the cord around her neck and kind of like she doesn't have eyes. Sooo, needless to say I am a bit freaked out. I am trying not to worry but it's difficult. You'd think I'd be more relaxed since this is my third.

The 3d one I had looked like the chord was totally around babies neck . I was told not to worry that it only looked that way but spent he whole of my pg worrying anyhow !!! Now he is 19 months so guess they were right . Ill try post one of the photos and you will see what I mean . I'm sure baby was just sleeping :)

Here is one and that's the chord right under his chin !!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 42
He looks perfect! So beautiful. Nothing freaks me out more than those 3D scans, though. Everything just looks so strange. It looks like your little one was snuggled up, taking a nap. Next time you have an ultrasound, drinking some orange juice shortly before should perk baby up.

Two of my babies so far have liked to hold on to their umbilical cords and play with them during ultrasounds. It's scary because they look tangled up, and they pull them close to their heads and necks. Of course, if you have any doubt in your mind about your baby or the cord, you should have your treatment provider take another look! Even if it's just to calm you. :)

Don't worry Hun Olivia was always asleep on all scans lol she's 8 months now and can crawl stand cruise she's never still. This baby was asleep then the lady jiggled it and baby went nuts for the rest of the scan lol

Our little nugget didn't move a lot either in the scan. The ultrasound tech was not worried at all. Sometimes they jump around and sometime they rest. Don't look at the us's or 3d's and worry about their bits either.. they all look like aliens! If there was something wrong the ultrasound tech would have called in the doctor or told you.

Bubby was probably sleeping :) talk with your Dr if you have concerns :)

I was told at my 3d scan that the cords do wrap around there neck because there so small and the cords so thin and long. Do you feel bubs move yet? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->