Not ovulating please help

bellaambru

Reaction score
It took my 3 years to get pregnant with my first child back in 2013. I have a history of endometriosis, ovarian cysts, not ovulating. I had 2 more babies in 2015 and 2016. Ever since my last baby i have had issues with hypothyroidism(low t3 and high rt3), adrenal fatigue, gut issues, major mood issues, periods all over the place, severe pmdd. My last cycle took 57 days. Idk what i can do to help my periods more regular. I tend to do more natural things. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Im only 27

27 going on 28 over here! I stopped ovulating naturally when I was 23 years old. I tried everything natural that I could. Supplements, weight loss etc. Nothing worked for me. I was able to conceive my children with Clomid. I do not have a cycle at all. In between TTC, I have had to take medication to stimulate a cycle just to keep my uterus safe.

I wish I could help more :( I hope that you are able to find something that works for you hunny.

Hi hun! All I can do is recommend what I take myself to help with ovulation naturally:

Tribulus CD 1- ovulation
Licorice and White Peony
Vitex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"