Not ovulating when will I bleed??

mel102

Reaction score
This is my first month charting and I've discovered that I haven't ovulated :cry: my cycles are 30 days so 2 days from now question is if I haven't ovulated will I have a period?

Here's my chart the rise was sickness
image.jpg

you may still try to O but otherwise, yes you should have AF.

Am not sure I will had ovulation pains last week but now nothing :cry:

It varies. Some people have regular cycles but don't ovulate. For me I can go 100+ days and if I don't ovulate I won't get AF.

Wow 100 days how do you do that I would be so upset if I had to wait that long

I have PCOS so it's pretty common to have like my cycles. I haven't been ttc when I've had long cycles. When ttc I take herbs and supplements that's be me normal cycles.

But if you have regular cycles then you should get it normally I'd think. Are you sure you haven't ovulated? Tracking apps aren't 100%. If you temp and slept with your mouth open, for example, that could throw your temp way off. And the LH surge OPKs pick up can be very quick so you could miss it if you don't test twice a day.

I was using opks twice a day until I ran out on day 21 :dohh: and I don't think I sleep with my mouth open lol I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens it's just very frustrating

You said you just started charting correct? Are you sure you've ovulated in the past? I know personally OPKs don't work for me and I've been pregnant twice so I can ovulate they just don't pick it up.

Wow 100 days how do you do that I would be so upset if I had to wait that long

I dont have PCOS but i just got off of 9 months with no AF or O. You just take it a day at a time and wait.

You said you just started charting correct? Are you sure you've ovulated in the past? I know personally OPKs don't work for me and I've been pregnant twice so I can ovulate they just don't pick it up.

Yes first month charting so no I can't be sure am ovulating that's what's worring me

Maybe your LH surge is super short so you missed it. Did you take the OPKs around the same one each day? I believe the most common time for the surge is 2-4pm

Yeah took them at 2 and then before bed I've googled and I should of had a temp spike if I've ovulated why can't this be easy :dohh:

Hi Hun, this happened to me last cycle & it is so frustrating I know! FF told me I hadn't ovulated as you expect to see 3 days of higher/rising temps or a trend like that. If you haven't ovulated I guess there's still a chance you could, but with mine I got AF around normal time and it was a relief just to move on. I hope you get your answer very soon <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->