Not pregnant. Swollen Breasts after Ovulation?

ready4number1

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hey, in a normal cycle does anyone get swollen breasts early in the 2ww? Mine began 1dpo and I am 5dpo and they are still quite large. I am normally an A cup. They are also sore on the sides and I have pretty sore nipples.

I am getting adjusted to my body becoming healthier. I have PCOS as well as a slightly low thyroid. I have been treating myself natural with the help of an acupuncturists/herbalists. I am still not sure what is completely "normal." I feel like things are good and that my body was pretty textbook this month. Just want to know if any of you have swollen breasts i the 2ww right after O.

Thanks.

I've never been pg, but I always get swollen breasts after O. Sometimes they get sore right away, sometimes they don't get sore til a week or a few days before AF. It depends. But they always get swollen.

ever since conception my breasts were swollen and occasionally went to near-normal size for just minutes at a time every few days. otherwise, it was constantly swollen. they were not sore but a couple of times and im A/B cup as well. this was very new to me but i didnt suspect i was pregnant until i got a nice bfp at 8dpo. it was a big surprise. my swelling has never went down since conception either and they never hurt badly.

I've never been pg, but I always get swollen breasts after O. Sometimes they get sore right away, sometimes they don't get sore til a week or a few days before AF. It depends. But they always get swollen.

Thank you for your response!

ever since conception my breasts were swollen and occasionally went to near-normal size for just minutes at a time every few days. otherwise, it was constantly swollen. they were not sore but a couple of times and im A/B cup as well. this was very new to me but i didnt suspect i was pregnant until i got a nice bfp at 8dpo. it was a big surprise. my swelling has never went down since conception either and they never hurt badly.

Thanks for your response. I am looking to see if it is normal for some women in their non pregnant cycles. Congratulations on your BFP

for me, depends on the cycle - some months I feel HUGE (I'm only a B cup so that's not possible ;)) and some I don't feel any difference. And as far as I know, I've never been pregnant.
Progesterone can do funky things to our bodies during the TWW and sometimes it hits right away. You can do some research on that to see if what you're experiencing falls w/in those effects. I think that's part of the annoyance when trying to figure out if we're experiencing early preg signs or if it's just PMS - progesterone is the culprit usually!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->