not really trying but if i am pregnant i'm excited

animallover94

Reaction score
hello my name is ashley and i have a great guy in my life. he has tought me a lot and showed me who my true self is. well we finally let sex go all the way twice. I am young but i'm ready. well its been about a week since i'v conceved now and i've been spitting clear, i've been having cramps, bloated sometime and i wake up super hungry feel sick but once i eat i'm ok. i've been eating way more then i normally do. i havnt tested yet because i don't have enough money. and i don't want my family to find out.

any advice?

So not to be judgemental, but...your young but your READY!? oh hun, how can you be ready for a child if you cant even afford a pregnancy test? You sound very VERY young, and my advice (as much as you probably dont want to hear it) WAIT TO HAVE A CHILD. You have so much life to live first on your own!!
However, to answer your question, theres no way of knowing unless you know when you ovulated...

Sorry but i totaly agree with mlr. if you cant even afford the pregnancy test how are you going to feed your child and buy all of the other thing your baby would need. I am 21 and i am ntnp and im still in two minds cause i thought i was young. i am in no rush to have a child and i REALLY dont think you should be either.

If you can't afford a pregnancy test, you definitely can't afford a baby.
Save your money & buy some protection if you plan to keep having sex.

I agree with the other ladies. But to answer your question you won't know for sure until you test. Maybe ask your partner to help you buy one?

Ok - If you did conceive a week ago, you wouldn't have that much going on this early. It's more then likely mostly in your head as hard as that might be to hear. Trust me... Secondly you are really young!! I had my 1st when i was 17 and it was no piece of cake! It's hard, i had to drop out of public school, because i couldn't keep up and was so tired and had morning sickness so bad. I did end up finishing when he was born by homeschooling, but you miss out on a lot. You still have you whole life ahead of you. If i could go back, i would keep things how they are right now but just push it back a couple years, So i could graduate with my class, go to college, have time for myself to figure out who i wanted to be and who i was going to be without having the duties of being a mother to. Right now you might think you know what you want and you might think that you don't care about those things, but 7 years down the road you will wish like hell you had thought twice!! It's not about you and the boyfriend anymore, its another human being that you have to take care of. IF you can't afford to get a pregnancy test, how are you going to buy diapers? or wipes? or clothes? or bottles? A baby needs so much ALL the time and not just love and taking care of, things you have to buy. They grow so fast you will have to buy clothes every couple months.
Maybe sit down and talk with someone a little more before bring a precious baby into this world when you are still a baby yourself!!

BTW - you can get pregnancy test from the dollar tree, and usually all stores have their own brand that are cheaper then name brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->