Not supposed to be getting stressed, it's impossible!

sophie22

Reaction score
My little boy has been screaming for the last 40 minutes, he's tired but it's a bit late to nap now, it's tantrums due to wanting to play but his dad cutting the lawn, too. His dad says, what are you getting stressed for, just ignore him! Is he for real?! Even if I ignore it, I can still hear it, it's winding me up inch by inch. Yet he can't be bothered to play with him to distract him! I could scream sometimes. Why are men so thick! That combined with being uncomfy all the time and anxiety about my blood pressure creeping up, all I can say is, thank god my mum is on her way round!
Bp 167/100 at home. I don't wana ring up :(

Oh yikes! Hang in there. Hope your mom gets there soon to calm things down so you can breathe! Hugs!

Well I'm reclined on sofa and its down to 147/85. As long as I stay like this it remains reasonable, I hope. Not sure wether to ring or not

Keep monitoring Hun. Hopefully it continues to come down even a little more. Get help with that little one! And just stay lying down.
If it continues though, I would keep your doctor informed with calling. But I hope it gets even better for you!

Thanks, I had to ring and go up as my OH wouldn't go to work until I did! It was alright when I got there so I felt like a right idiot and they gave me a lecture about home testing!! Feel stupid now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->