Not sure if I had a miscarriage

Paulander30

Reaction score
Hello. I'm only 20 and my period has been late for 12 days already. This never happened to me before so I took about 8 pregnancy tests but they were all negative.
Earlier today, I thought I had my period but after a few hours, I experienced extreme cramps that is unusual for me.
I couldn't even get up because the pain was so bad, but I knew I had to go to the bathroom because I felt there was something coming out of me.
When I went to check, I saw a big lump of tissue. It was pink with a bit of whites and of course, bloody. It was my first time to have a discharge like that.
After that got out, the pain immediately subsided then the bleeding stopped.
I don't think I really had my period coz if I had, I'd be bleeding until now.
But I took another pregnancy test and it says negative, again.
I'm not sure If I had a miscarriage, but based on the posts I've read, it's quite possible.
And it would really be helpful if someone could enlighten me about the situation coz frankly I'm all alone i this. :(

Hi paulander, I didn't want to read and not reply. I've not experienced a mc as early as want you've described, mine was at 9 1/2 weeks but admittedly the symptoms do sound similar. I had terrible cramps and bleeding that eased off only after I passed the sac. I did however lose a lot more material as I was further along but it does very much sound like you may have had an early miscarriage. I cannot explain the negative tests though, maybe the ones you used weren't that sensitive?! I hope you are ok xx

Thank you very much Sophiejash! I have been waiting for someone to reply. Thank you so much. :( Well I guess the best thing to do is go see the doctor. :/

Yes it's always a good idea to see the doctors. Not sure if they'll be able to tell you much as it was so early on if you were pregnant, but they might be able to check your hCG levels so if they're up a little then they'll know you were but being early on it may have returned to 0 already. Worth checking with them though. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->