Not sure if I miscarried..

Risaann24

Reaction score
3 days ago I went to the bathroom and noticed some brown spotting which was new but I figured normal. Then as the day went on it got to a light pink spotting and I started getting some stronger cramps on and off. I have had light cramping since I found out I was pregnant. Also when I had my ultrasound a week and a half ago they said I was pregnant with twins but obviously too early for a heartbeat. Then the second day the bleeding was a little more so to keep some toilet paper over my underwear for the spotting but then I noticed small mini clots like the size of a pencil tip. Not it’s bright red/dark red and mucousy texture but it’s not enough for a pad it’s just when I wipe and the cramping got to the point where I needed to take Tylenol. Everyone keeps telling me spotting is normal. But it’s now almost like a normal light period that you could use a liner for and cramping.. is that normal with twins or is it more likely I misscaried. I have not seen any tissue or anything..

I'm sorry you're going thru this. Unfortunately, no one can tell you if you are or aren't miscarrying because both spotting, and even some bleeding, can be common in pregnancy. (not normal, but common) I've had 4 pregnancies. The first one, no spotting and had a missed miscarriage. The 2nd and 3rd, I had spotting that progressed to bleeding and I miscarried both of those. The last pregnancy I had a major bleeding episode that lasted all day, along with severe cramps and the baby was fine. My OB could never find a cause for the bleeding. So you can see how it would be hard to say just based on your spotting/bleeding.

If it turns in to period like bleeding and doesn't stop, I'd think it was more likely than not a miscarriage. (Like a normal period, not what you're describing) The best way to find out what's going on will be a scan. I wish you the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->