Not sure if I've ovulated... What do you think?

Tccno2

Mummy to a princess :o) x
Reaction score
So what do you think Girlies.....

On Saturday I had every ovulation sign in the book. Ovary cramping/trapped wind pain I get each month and ewcm. Was really REALLY surprised not go get peak on Sunday morning. And now my breasts r sooo sore which only happens between O and :witch:

I'm wondering if either my cbfm just missed my peak or if my body thinks it did ovulate but didn't....

What are your thoughts? Xx

I used to use the CBFM. Thankfully I got good at reading the sticks (Though I know it says you should not) because there were 2 cycles it did NOT catch my peak and both of those cycles I got a BFP (unfortunately both ended in early losses, but that's beside the point). I would guess if you felt the O pains you more than likely DID O when you think you did. Did you look at your test sticks? Did you see 2 lines on the ones around Friday/Saturday/Sunday?

Good luck!!!

Thanks for replying!

On the day I felt the pains my stick lines we identical (two dark blue lines) so expected to see an estrogen surge the next day but the LH line has gone faint again...

The times I reviewed my sticks - every time I had 2 lines of equal color I either got a "peak" or I didn't but I did conceive that month. I don't think the CBFM is fool-proof. Hopefully you are aware of your body and can pinpoint O better than the machine! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->