not sure if this goes here..

acb220

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this so i decided the geit was always y eeral pregnancy area would work ok. If not sorry.
ok so I used to take birth control pills but recently got the depo shot on the day that my birth control pills indicated that I should be starting my period. I usually started my period. It was tuesday june 24. My so and I had unprotected se on that thursday the 26 ans i still havent started my period. I've taken two tests, last tuesday night and wednesday morning. Both negative (5 and 6 days after the sex) They were both from big lots though and only cost a dollar so i dont know how reliable they were.
On the tuesday that I took the test, when I used the bathroom I noticed mucus with a bit of blood in it. I was also cramping. I actually thought I was going to start my period that day but decided to take the tests anyway. I've also been very emotional, crying at the drop of a hat. I almost cried because kids won scholarships on the show chopped to give you an idea.
ive also been nauseous at night the past few days and I was craving spaghetti like crazy yesterday. Ive also been exhausted recently but cant sleep well
ive never been pregnant before and my mom said that It was always very easy for her to concieve.
any advice would be greatly appreciated.thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->