• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

not sure wat happened

hipster123

Reaction score
Im not sure if I had implantation bleeding or a chemical pregnancy I didnt have any clots an the only symptom I had was I felt sick a couple time still do every once in awhile my breast arent sore I did have a a cramp or two not bad just like I knew something was goin on I took one test and it was negative idk if I took it to early or im just not pregnant but if im not then idk wat was goin on hope someone can help or have an opinion well I take that back I was fatigued and tired a couple days and just didnt feel right

How long did the bleeding last for Hun? I don't know much about chemical pregnancies but I think it's when you get a positive or a faint positive and then start your period not long after. When was your period due?

It started like sunday of this recent week and then stopped a day and the started again it wasnt a flow it was like light pink then a rust brown color then a few days at night it was red then brown agaim an it just stopped yesterday and Well see thats the thing idk because I havent had a real period since November or December just a couple spots here an there I thought it was Implantation but I guess not I was regular till about December then they just stopped idk y ik I have a thyroid problem im supposed to be taking medication for it but I havent because I dont really like to take meds unless its for headaches my sister had pcos and I believe endometriosis as well shes had a few DnCs done and she used to bleed non stop sometimes but she passed a few months ago so I cant really ask her ik shes had one mc but I never really talked to her about or asked it happened when she was younger probably aboht my age im 22 I probably just need to go to the doctor but im just scared an nervous if they do test an find something I dont think I could go thru wat she did she was 31 when she passed an didnt have any kids she wanted them so bad Im just scared im gonna be in the same boat

First things first. If you have a thyroid condition and you are supposed to be on meds for it, you absolutely need to be taking your medication. ESPECIALLY if you are pregnant. The thyroid controls hormone levels in your body and it's very likely your cycles have gone funny because you aren't on your medication. It's also very important for you to take your meds during pregnancy as thyroid issues are known to cause miscarriage. I'd say it's likely you aren't pregnant at this time and your symptoms are due more to your cycle being MIA but it is possible that you could be pg and the only way to know is to take another test. Either way, I'd get in to see your doctor and discuss your thyroid issues and set up a plan for if you do get pregnant because your thyroid numbers need to be monitored periodically during the pregnancy as your meds may need adjusting.

I don't mean to scare you but as someone who has her thyroid monitored very closely due to fertility issues and a family history of thyroid problems, I know how important it is for you to be on the medication.

Also, just because your sister had fertility issues doesn't mean you will too. And I know you don't want to go to the doctor in case they do find something wrong but isn't it better to go and get an answer than to not go and not know? There are many conditions that are easily treated and some are easier to treat if caught earlier.

Ya you are right its just hard to be open with my mom idk y but thank you

I'm sorry that you've lost your sister, you must be going through a tough time right now.
I agree with dairymomma, you really need to be on that medication. Without regular periods, it could be messing with your ovulation.
It's hard to say if you've had a chemical pregnancy or not, because of your periods not being "proper"
I would say it either sounds like implantation bleeding or your "period"
Don't be scared about going for tests, at least you'll know where you stand and won't have to worry everyday. There's plenty of things that could be wrong that is easily sorted.
Big hugs Hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->