Not sure what is going on.....

SMCamp

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

I'm not sure if anyone can help me or not but I figured I would ask...

I have used an app that is suppose to help track my cycle, fertile days, ovulation days and more. I have been updating it each time something changes - whether its a mood, cramps, sleep pattern and more.

My husband and i did have sex at times that i would have been fertile or ovulated. My app shows that i should have had my cycle start yesterday. However, i did not. I still have not started my cycle. However the last 2-3 weeks i have had cramps and back pains like i would be starting my cycle. But still nothing. I did take a test yesterday afternoon (Day i was suppose to start). I did not use first morning urine though during my testing. It showed up BFN. Is there a chance i tested to early or that I am just experiencing weird symptoms?

Factors:
- Never been late for a cycle
- First month off the pill
- Never been pregnant before

Please let me know if anyone has experienced these signs before, what the result was or what to expect.

Thanks,
SCamp

It can be that you tested too early. I and a friend that didn't pop positive until she was almost 2 weeks late. I would wait a week and test again.

It can be that you tested too early. I and a friend that didn't pop positive until she was almost 2 weeks late. I would wait a week and test again.

Thank you... The waiting is what kills us - when we want to know now LOL. I will give it a few days and test again.

Are you temping??? You may want to start next cycle if you don't get your BFP this cycle. Temping will confirm ovulation date and then you will know when to expect your AF or BFP. Even though you are normally on a set cycle your body can switch things up and decide to be different for no reason at all.

It can be that you are too early but being the first month of the pill is a very big factor.. Your body will have to regulate itself without the pill which can lead to late periods even if you never had it before. Good luck!

I agree. It is really common to be irregular for two or 3 cycles when you come off the pill.

Thanks ladies... I haven't been temping yet but I will do that. I still have not started my cycle and it's now 4 days late. I do have a Drs appointment today and I may see about having them test in the office. So hopefully we get answers at some point. I have been taking prenatal vitamins too for the last month. I have also changed up eating habits and I stay away from carbonated drinks and alcohol. I am preparing my body as much as possible lol. Hoping we figure out if I am or not so we can prepare better if needed. I have had cramping a little but it's not a normal cycle cramp or anything and like I said I'm now 4 days late. Thanks for the help ladies.

Ok so my Drs wouldn't test me yet said to give it three more days and then we could look into it. I'm 5 days late n. Same symptoms but nothing yet and no sign of AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->