not sure what is going on...

hulagirl

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had any advice.
I had a mmc 5weeks ago and an erpc on the 22nd march, all has gone ok. On sat 16th i started bleeding and thought it was my period, (bright red blood no clots) it only lasted for a day and half. So on monday i did a p/t. (clearblue digital) it came up positive 1-2 weeks. I then called my doctor who sent me for blood test (hcg-39) when they called me with results they said it was just left over from the mmc and that the bleeding was not my period, when i asked about repeat bloodtest he said dont bother. I did another clearblue test this am same results. Does anyone have any advice? Is it new pregnancy or old?
I would really appriecate any advice.
Thanks x

did you do a test after your m/c to see if it was negative? x

how far gone in your last preg were you too? just i was only 5 weeks wen i m/c and my hcg was 37 thats wen they sed u wud m/c which i did few days later. nurse told me to do a preg test a week after bleeding to check if it was neg. which it was.

however if you were further into the pregnancy and ur hcg was quite high up, it cud take a while to come dwn x

Thanks for your reply, i was 10 weeks. I didnt do a test after as i didnt think to.
We have dtd about 10days after but i just dont know what to think. I thought my body was back to normal but now i dont know.

see as u were 10 weeks imagine ur hcg level to b quite high as hcg doubles every 48hours. so it cud possibly be wot the doctor sed that it is from your previous pregnancy and your hcg is just getting bk to base level which is 0-5 in everyone. we usually pick up a pregnancy wen its around 25hcg or over, which is why with urs at 39 is still showing.

however i'd keep testing, if you stil keep getting postives on tests for a week or so, i'd go bk and get a blood test done, coz it cud b that it is a new pregnancy and ur hcg wud rise by the time u have the blood test done. hope it is a new pregnancy for u tho x

i would say test in a couple of days and if it still says positive ... DEMAND blood work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->