Not sure what to do next. Need help!

mel28nicole

Reaction score
I had my D&C done on August 24th. My doctor said he would see me in 2 weeks and discuss things such as birth control and all that stuff. I originally wasn't on birth control but I'm an emotional roller coaster while I'm on it, so I wanted to look into something less hormonal. Now my fiance has this thing in his head that he is afraid I could miscarry again if I go on birth control. I know he wants to try again right away (we weren't trying in the first place) since the thought of having a child really took over our lives. Our original plan was to wait til our wedding next June. Now, we want to do our own NTNP (just pulling out) method that we have been doing for the last year starting in January 2014. We were suppose to be due Feb 21, the day before my birthday. I'm not a fan of condoms, hence why we weren't using them in the beginning. But since I somehow got pregnant while pulling out, I'm scared to get pregnant too soon again. I'm grieving, and I feel like I will be for a while. I'm finishing up school in December and I would just rather wait til then if we are going to NTNP.

ANYWAYS, who has experience going back on birth control after a miscarriage and ended up having a successful pregnancy when coming off. Or DIDN'T you have a successful pregnancy? And what are some less hormonal options out there if you did choose birth control.

I was on Yaz for about a year. They switched me to a generic form and I was just a raging bitch. I went onto the Depo shot for about a year and half and I think the fact that I didn't have a period just made me crazy. I felt great just not caring what would happen and we would just pull out after I stopped taking that (my periods didn't return for 8 months).

Any advice would be great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->