not sure what to do!

ashleypauline

K&A's Mommy
Reaction score
ever since last night ive had back and stomach pain thats been constant. I know i am having tightening too, but i cant really time them because of the other pain im feeling. I try to avoid calling my mw at all costs cause im constantly either in triage or in the office and i hate bothering them. so what do i do? does it sound like i should call or do you think i can wait it out?

Go in!!! I just sent u a private message, I tried sending last night and wouldn't work, hope u get this one!
Even if u go in and they say everything is good, it will give u a piece of mind tha whenever u feel this, it's normal for your circumstance, and will help u not stress so bad with the wks to come:) or it could be something needed to be checked ASAP !! So go in ..... U have nothing to lose right!!!

thanks ladies, i have to wait for my mom to get here to watch my son before i can go in. figures little lady would give me issues when OH is gone for the weekend

Ah that is typical, but it's better to get checked out. Keep us updated :)

Any update over there?? Hope all is well and you got a check up with relieving news!

I'm dilating but because my cervix isn't shortening they can't do anything for me ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->